Downloadable 2013 Home Schedule
The Biscuits' schedule is available to download and import into Microsoft Outlook, the Palm desktop program or any other standard calendar program.
- All dates, times and opponents are subject to change.
- Once you import the file into your Outlook calendar, any schedule changes made to the Biscuits' schedule will need to be manually updated in your Outlook calendar. In addition, if you have imported the CSV once and then import it a second time, it will create a duplicate entry.
Tip: Delete the first schedule, before downloading an updated CSV file.
Check the schedule section here at biscuitsbaseball.com for the latest information
Downloading the chc.csv file
- Download the .CSV file above.
- Save the file to a location that you will remember.
- After it has finished downloading, locate the file and follow your calendar program's instructions for importing events.
Importing the Biscuits' schedule to your Outlook calendar
- From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
- From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
- In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import "chc.csv" into folder: Calendar."
- In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows:
• START_DATE to Start Date
• START_TIME to Start Time
• SUBJECT to Subject
• DESCRIPTION to Description
• END_DATE to End Date
• END_TIME to End Time
• REMINDER_OFF to Reminder On/Off
• REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date (Default date is the game date)
• REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time (Default time is one hour before start time.)
• SHOWTIMEAS_FREE to Show Time As
- Click OK, then click Finish
- A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from "chc.csv" into Calendar"