The Montgomery Biscuits strive to withhold a strong relationship with the community in many ways. One of those ways is to contribute to non-profit charitable organizations through our donations program. We look to help organizations all across the River Region that benefit and impact children. Throughout the year, we are asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes and events and we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible.
To submit a request for a donation, we ask that you complete the form below. During the processing period, we will take the following guidelines into consideration:
- The organization/event is within 30 miles of the stadium, or within the River Region.
- The item requested is retail merchandise, memorabilia, or ticket certificates.
- The item will be used in a raffle or other charity benefit.
- The requesting organization is a non-profit charitable organization or another Major/Minor League team. (Note: Fundraisers to benefit an individual person or families are not generally honored. Local hardship cases are exceptions)
- The Biscuits have not donated to the organization yet during this calendar year.
Please allow adequate time to process each request. Due to tremendous volume, fans must allow 3-4 weeks for processing. All requests are processed on a first come, first served basis.
As much as we would like to respond favorably to every organization, we simply cannot fill every request. You will receive a letter indicating we cannot contribute if we feel the event/organization does meet our vision and mission.
Request a Donation
To request a donation, please completely fill out the form below:
If you have any questions about donations, please contact
Molly Johnson at (334) 323-0364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.